OFFICIAL RULES FOR COLORADO GIVES DAY HATS AND PET PORTRAIT
- ENTRY: One entry per person. You must be eighteen (18) years or older at the time of entry to be eligible for this Drawing. To enter, make a gift in the amount of $500.00 or more to Local Theater Company on the Colorado Gives Day website between November 20 and December 5, 2017 at 11:59pm here.
We will ask you to provide your first and last name, email, telephone and mailing address, zip code. We will never share, sell, or rent individual personal information with anyone without your advance permission or unless ordered by a court of law. Information submitted to us is only available to employees managing this information for purposes of contacting you or sending you emails based on your request for information and to contracted service providers for purposes of providing services relating to our communications with you. Entries will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at the time of entry. "Authorized account holder" is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address.
- SELECTION: One (1) recipient will be selected in a random drawing on December 7th, 2017. Recipient will be notified via email and announced via Local Theater Company social media accounts. Odds of winning depend on the total number of gifts received. The drawing will be made on a strictly random basis.
- PRIZE: One (1) a custom pet portrait of your pet created by Local Theater Company supporter and Emmy Award-winning actor John Lithgow.
- ELIGIBILITY: Except as otherwise prohibited herein or by applicable law, this Drawing is open to any person who is eighteen (18) years of age or older. Employees of Local Theater Company and The Numad Group, their respective parents, their affiliates, subsidiaries, and the immediate family members of each are not eligible to enter the Drawing.
- GENERAL CONDITIONS: Drawing entrants agree to abide by the terms of these Official Rules, which are final on all matters pertaining to this Drawing. The recipient will be notified within one month after drawing date. Entrants grant Local Theater Company the right to use and publish their proper name online, in print or in any other media in connection with the Drawing. Acceptance of painting constitutes permission for Local Theater Company to use recipients' names and likeness' for advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation unless prohibited by law. By donating, participants release and hold harmless Local Theater Company and The Numad Group, its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees, and agents from any and all liability for injuries, loss or damage of any kind arising from or in connection with the Drawing or any item received.
- CONDUCT: Local Theater Company reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual that tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of this Drawing or website; violates the Official Rules; or acts in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS DRAWING IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, Local Theater Company RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: Local Theater Company is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by website users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Drawing or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of submissions in the Drawing. Local Theater Company assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or authorized access to, or alteration of, entries. Local Theater Company is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of e-mail or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or combination thereof, including injury or damage to participants or to any other person's computer related to or resulting from participating or downloading materials in this Drawing. If, for any reason, the Drawing is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or other causes beyond the control of Local Theater Company which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Drawing, Local Theater Company reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Drawing.
- RULES REQUEST: For a copy of the Official Drawing Rules, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: LOCAL THEATER COMPANY – 1630 30TH ST SUITE 171 BOULDER CO 80301 Requests must be received by the end of the Drawing.