MAXIMIZE your subscription to Local Theater Company
As a SUBSCRIBER to Local Theater Company’s 2019/20 Season: Less virtual. More reality. you receive a number of benefits, including:
EARLY ACCESS to VIP seats on your preferred date for Flame Broiled. or the ugly play (fall world premiere, Oct 24-Nov 17), Sin Eaters (spring world premiere, Apr 15-May 17), and Local Lab 2020 (Mar 13-15).
-Flame Broiled. or the ugly play: Subscribers can reserve their VIP seats on their preferred date starting August 27, 2019, one week prior to general ticket buyers.*
-Local Lab 2020: Subscribers can reserve their VIP seats starting January 6, 2020, one week prior to general ticket buyers.*
-Sin Eaters: Subscribers can reserve their VIP seats on their preferred date starting March 2, 2020, one week prior to general ticket buyers.*
*To reserve your subscriber seat, please see the instructions below. PLEASE NOTE: When seating is general admission, Local will reserve a number of VIP seats at each performance for subscribers’ use.
INVITATIONS to Local events, including the Season Kickoff Party and LocalWRITES student play presentations. If you are a subscriber and have not received an invitation to the 2019/20 Season Kickoff Party (Saturday, September 14, 4-6pm), please contact Nick Chase, firstname.lastname@example.org
HOW DO I RESERVE MY SEAT?
Great question! We've got you covered. Just follow these steps:
1. Visit thedairy.org and click "MY ACCOUNT" on the top right corner of the homepage.
2. Log in to the account you use to buy tickets at the Dairy Arts Center. If you are having trouble logging in, or do not know your log in credentials, please contact the Hartman Box Office at 303-444-7328 or Shay Wescott, Operations Manager at email@example.com. Do not create a new account as the system will not attach your subscription to a new account automatically.
3. Once your are logged in, you can view the available Local Theater Company performances at this LINK -or-use the “What’s Happening” menu option to access the Dairy’s online calendar.
4. Once you have chosen your preferred performance date, click the “Buy” button and use the “Subscriber” price option to select your subscriber seats at $0. Then, click “Add to cart.”
5. Once your subscriber tickets have been added to your cart, you can follow the rest of the order confirmation steps (selecting ticket delivery method and confirming contact information) as usual to complete your order.
If you have any questions or concerns please contact the Dairy Arts Center’s Hartman Box Office at 303-444-7328 M - F 10am - 6pm, Sat. 12pm - 8pm & Sun 12pm - 5:30pm.